*Expect the Unexpected with Safeware Furniture Protection*
What Safeware Covers:
- Jaws and Claws
- Accidental Stains
- Manufacturer defects
- Zips coverage - added protection against zipper damage, seam stitching, and loss of seat cushion foam resiliency
- Additional Coverages - Including punctures, rips, tears, burns, frame breakage, and more
What Safeware does not Cover:
- Abuse, misuse, and neglect
- Normal wear and tear
- Peeling of leather
*** ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 10 DAYS ***
Service and Replacements:
- When you place a service request with Safeware, the first step may be to attempt to repair the item.
- If an item is replaced, you will need to purchase a separate coverage plan for the replacement if you would like to receive coverage on the new item.