1. Multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood plus hand forged iron trim with individual nail heads.
1. First grade selected pine wood for great value.
- 100% solid pine, great durability and value.
- Six-step, soft multi-colored finish on hand distressed wood provides an antique look and added protection with nitrocellulose-based lacquer coating.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
- Top features wrought-iron frame with nailhead trim.
- Barrel base and open-shelf base both feature iron foot-rest.
- IFD967BISTRO-B: 100% solid wood, original "barrel" design with convenient footrest.
- Eight-step hand rubbed finish. Pieces in our Antique collection have a soft multi-color finish to resemble real recovered wood. Solid wood is hand brushed, painted and given a final clear
- lacquer nitrocellulose coating that protects colors and is smooth to the touch.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.